Sunday, January 21, 2018

Birds of a Feather

Here my card for the Monday Challenge
"Birds of a Feather".
Again made with the scraps on my table.
The musical background was a piece left over
from a Club Scrap challenge and is fun for
tweeting of the birds.

I love those crazy birds by Tim Holtzand had some stamped 
images on my table as well as the green background paper.
The Stampin'Up! coffee cup was the last one from
 all the cut outs that were on my table. The silver nest 
is a thinlit by Stampin'Up! and a ribbon by Diana Larson.

The sentiment is also by Tim Holtz, I just added
the coffee to it (Altenew). The birds were colored with
zig markers. After coloring I added some drops of water
and got this lovely effect.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



4 comments:

Laura said...

Such a FUN card, Hetty! Love how you swapped "Coffee" for "Journey" in Tim's sentiment!! Great idea!!! Love the music paper that you used and also the silver circle nest! PRetty colors on your little birdie!!! Thanks for the ideas!!!

Meihsia Liu said...

Your card is so fabulous! The color scheme and the birds images are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

LUCYG said...

I love everything about this card. You're a genius. :)

kiwimeskreations said...

What a delightful card Hetty - love the birds and the great effect you got with the water drops. Love the quote too :-)
Blessings
Maxine