Saturday, October 14, 2017

Halloween Birthday Card

Here my card for the sketch challenge (see below)
with Michael Strong's latest stamp: Cloissoné Cubes.
As Halloween is near, I made the card in Halloween colors.
The cat is a die cut from Mike (just not available anymore).

The cubes are stamped with black ink and colored 
with markers. Then they were cut out and fastened
to the background with foam tape.

This is the sketch from 
CAS(E) this Sketch Blog.
I turned it sideways for my card.

Here you see the new Cloisonné Cubes.
The set comes with two stamps.
If you come again tomorrow, I have a set to giveaway!

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love how you have used the stamps Hetty, great interpretation of the sketch and a great up to date birthday card. Love the papers and the cat.
Faith
x

Laura said...

What a fun card, Hetty! I love the creative way you used Mike's cube for a Halloween card!!! Way to go!!