Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day


Here is another chocolate box.
This one is for my own Mom.
The picture you see here is the first day she
became a mom. Yes, I am her firstborn.

I am fantasizing, that maybe I am born with a cup
of coffee near me! Hi hi :-)
Well, it is a great day for choclates, coffee
and a starbucks gift card!
Here is the cutting template for the boc.
It is a piece of cardstock of 4,5 x 11,5 inch
and on top it hides a gift card.
You can safe the template to your computer and print it
for all the score lines. Let me know if something is
not clear. The striped parts of the template need to be cut away.

The little 1,5 x 1,5 inch square is glued to the sides 
of the box and closes it off, so you need to enter
the chocolate before you glue them on.
I made this opening by using a thinlit,
but you can use any shape, or leave it closed.
On top of the box I used a little left over piece
from yesterday with Michael Strong's Lily stamp,

Here you see the box before I added
the picture frame. The top is folded towards the
front and glued with tape, then you can add
the gift card inside.
You can also decorete the front directly on th
cardstock, but because the frame is a little bigger,
I added it later on.

The coffee cup and the frame stamp
are stamps by Michael Strong.

The semtiment , banner and banner thinlit are
all by Stampin'Up!.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day
to all Mom's.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great gift Hetty - love the way you have used the back panel to enclose the gift card.
Blessings
Maxine

Fenny said...

Dit is werkelijk schitterend Hetty. Als ik nog een moeder had dan maakte ik dit na, ja stap voor stap. Maar als we eens naar een vriendin gaan is dit ook mooi om mee te nemen. Dank je voor je uitleg, duidelijk en heel goed te maken.

liefs van fenny

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a lovely present and reminder, she will be thrilled I'm sure of it.
Faith
x