Saturday, April 22, 2017

Keukenhof inspiration

Happy Saturday stamping friends!
I have my friend Jill stayong with me this week
and as she is from the US I am touring The Netherlands
to show her some of our wonderful sites.
As Thursday was a beautiful sunny day we went to the
Keukenhof to see the bulbs. All the blossoms were out too
and as Club Scrap's theme this month is cherry blossom,
Jill took this wonderful picture and with Club Scrap's digital
kit I made it into this postcard.

There was also a nice oriental pat with bamboo and 
more beautiful cherry blossom trees.
So it was easy to get some inspiration for my card.

With some of the new stuf from the craftshow we
have visited I made this card.

My new panda die and

the gilding wax on a pice of black embossed paper

the card looked totally adorable.

Then one of Michael Strong's cranes stamped
on gold paper and embossed in black the
card was finished.

Thank you for looking
and have a creative day!





2 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Have a lovely time with your friend. Your cards are fabulous.

Laura said...

How fun that you are showing Jill the special places and that you both attended the stamp show!!! Love your cards!