Friday, March 24, 2017

Club Scrap Artist Team Challenge: Digital

Welcome to the March Club Scrap Artist Team digital blog hop.
We share with you what you can do with
I hope you have arrived here from
and seen what wonderful work she shared with you.
If you happen to lose your way, you can always go
the the Club Scrap Blog where you 
find all the members of the Artist Team.
As it is Spring soon and all the bulbs are  all around
us here, I loved to make these paper bags to decorate
the flower pots. With the digital kit I created the
sentiments on the bags.
For the background to the sentiment I used this 
aquarel splash as a background. I leave it here for you to
pick up and make your own paperbag.

So after I created a few sentiments, I printed
all of them on ordinairy copy paper.
I used the word program for this and  eyballed
the sentiments to be in the middle of the page.
Next I crumpled the paper before making it into
a paper bag.

Now you smoothe the paper and fold it like
you see here. Add some tape to the short side
to glue the sides together.
The bottom is folded towards the inside
and the top and bottom are taped again.
Now the bag is finished.
Depending on the size of the pot you put inside
you can make the bag a little larger or smaller.
Also you can change the hight by folding over
the top a little more. I used food jars inside the
paper bag (you have them small and large).
Here a template I found about the folding.
If you click om the image you can see a 
image and have a better view.

I also made one as a birthday gift.
As an extra touch I added the ribbon.

Close up to the sentiment.

And of course these paper bags have little card
for when you give the paperbags as a gift and 
you can add a little note to it.These cards are 
4,5 x 2,75 inch folded double.
As you see I am super handy with photoshop, but I can do
some simple things, like 2 layers (a sentiment to a picture) and
with only that you can make great projects. Even if you have no
experience, you can just print the images and use those to maek
a card. This is called hybrid crafting.

You need more ideas?
Hop over to Jennifer's Blog
and see what she has come up with.

Thanks for looking
and have a creative day!




11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous projects Hetty - love your paper bags and how you have printed out the decorative elements on it. Your cards are gorgeous.
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

Hetty, your bulb bags was such a genius idea for this kit! OMG I love them!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely beautiful, what a great project and cards. It's what I imagine The Netherlands to be at this time of year.
Faith
x

Capescrapper said...

HETTY!! These are SO MUCH FUN!! I love how you created such fun little containers for these plants, awesome!

Unknown said...

Wonderful!!!! I'm off to the bulb store. These will make fabulous Easter gifts

APeeling Crafts said...

OMG what great projects! love!

Lisa D said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those adorable bulb bags! Very creative, Hetty!

Karen Wyngaard said...

I LOVE the little bags! What a perfect way to present potted bulbs, herbs or other small plants as gifts. TFS!

Wendy Bellino said...

Oh my goodness this is just brilliant! I am pinning this for gift ideas...LOVE this!

jen t. said...

Wowsers! Loooove these!!

Lilian said...

The bags are so cool! At first, I thought you ironed the digis on fabric bags!
Great cards to go with them!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio