Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday Scrap page: Travelling

Over the next couple of days, I will share my vacation diary with you.
Our trip was by car from our home in The Netherlands to
severalplaces in Ubria and Tuscany, Italy.
I chose to use a square book I still had lying around of
9 x 9 inch with great thick white paper.

Here you see the spread of the first two days of our trip.
Day 1:
You will notice me using Michael Strong stamps (tulip,
coffee cup on this page) and Club Scrap stamps
(mini car, road trip and arrows). But also some of
the handy Project Life cards for journaling and
I love to do some doodling too.

I made the tulip in Italian colors (red,withe.green).
First stamping and embossing the tulip in white
and then adding the colors with a blending tool.

Well you all know my favourite: the coffee cup
and as we have several coffee breaks a day, while driving,
you will see more of this stamp.

Day 2:
The photo collage you see on each page are  the collages
I shared each day on Facebook with a wonderful app on my ipad called 
LiPix and is a free photo collage app you can download from the app-store.
I have printed it out with my Canon Selphy.

For this page I use one of Michael Strong's paisley stamps
embossed in blue.

Hope you like seeing the pages about my trip
and come back to see more!

Have a creative day!




2 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

What a wonderful trip you must have had and you have captured it so well in your lovely layouts.
Jo x

Jan Castle said...

You certainly had fun on this trip...thanks for sharing Hetty...I enjoyed the tour!
Paper Hugs,
Jan