Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sunday Scrap Page: Happy Mother

to all Moms and Mom's to be!

My scrapbook page today is about my daughter.
She is the mom of my adorable grandson and expecting
2 more end of June.Last Sunday we had a surprise babyshower
organized for her. I used  a pocket page to scrap about it.

The background papers are Project Life baby papers
and make scrapbooking absolutely too easy!

Of course I had to add some Michael Strong elements.

The stamps used on this part are from Stampin'Up!

The 2B emblemi designed for this babyshower.
I firts printed the 2B with the computer and stamped
the baby inside the B. Then scanned the image and now 
I can use it any size I want.


Here I used  Michael Strong's alphabet stamps.

These potcovers are also designed for this special occasion.

Thanks for looking.
Have a creative day!