Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Card: Snowman


Today i have a winter card for you.
I was inspired by something I found on 
Pinterest. I gave it my own twist.

This is the template I used:


The background paper is from Stampin'Up!
Trim the tree designers series paper pack.
as well as the snowman face (old stamps)
and stamps by Michael Strong (coffee cup)
 and Hero Arts ( old sentiment).


After cutting the snowman, I stamped the
face(but you can draw this too). Made the
had and cut aflower from some left over cut of paper.
Added a gemstone in the middle. Hands are cut
from black paper and folded over the coffee cup
(stamp by Michael Strong)

Here another option. I found this
digital sentiment as a FREEBIE on
the Create with TLC blog, while
writing this post and just had to make this card.
You can download the free image HERE.

Hope you all are warm and
have a creative day!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. I really like the one with the red background. It really pops!

Tlc Creations said...

The snowmen are both wonderful~! Love that the words are on the red santa.
And the embossing on the cocoa santa is beautiful.
Paulette

Jill P said...

they are so cute

Laura said...

Love both of your snowman cards, Hetty! The one with the cup is so cute! Great idea to have him (or her) holding the cup! Great colors. Great "steam" stamp-makes me think there's hot cocoa in that cup! Sweet Winter word stamp too! Thanks for the great ideas! hugs, Laura

Laura said...

Just had to add...I think it's a girl snow-ma'am because of that darling hat! hugs, Laura

Jan Castle said...

Clever cards Hetty and ADORABLE!
Paper Hugs,
Jan