Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday Scrap page: Art


This week the theme is "Art" for
the Weekly Chronicles at the Club Scrap forum.

My page is about my visit
to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

I used Club Scrap tribal papers
and made my own washi paper.
I showed this before in another
tutorial here.
This time I used distress inks
to color the washi tape. 
For this page these are the 
colores I used.

 They are: 
Vintage Photo
Whild Honey
and Barn Door
With China black ink and 
I stamped on the washi paper tape.

For these tapes I used the different sizes of the
Octagon stamps, to have them all look different.

Here the text of the page,
stuck down with some washi tape.
It gives it a casual look.

The sentiment came with the kit
and was so right for the page.

The building is a page out of 
the Rijksmuseum folder
and shows you part of the building.
When you come to Amsterdam it is
definitely worth to pay it a visit.

Have a creative day
!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea to make your own washi tape! Love the way they look!

Heidi

Laura said...

What an interesting scrap page, Hetty! Love how you scrapped your visit to the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam!! ...and your photo with The Night Watch in the background! WAY COOL!!! Also very cool how you made your own washi tape!!! An artist visiting an art museum! Love it! hugs, Laura