Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Scrap Page: scrappy border

Theme for today is: Self-Portret
and because I have lost quite some weight,
I share with you two pictures to show
the difference between then and now:
before and after.

I also made this page for the May 5 challenge:
scrappy border.

Papers are Club Scrap Artifact

And for the border I used a few
different stamps by Michael Strong:
the square
the circle
and the octagon

This is what I did:
I took 3 colors of paper.
On each of the papers I used
one of the stamps.
Than I cut the shapes and punched
out the circles.

I arranged everything on the background before
sticking it down, so it was the way i liked it.
The little squares are stickers from the
Club Scrap Artifact kit.

Thanks for looking,

Have a creative day!



4 comments:

Laura said...

Hetty, your layout is beautiful! And you look wonderful DAHHHHLING! I love the border you made with the various shapes and textures! Such pretty colors too! Thanks for sharing!!! hugs, Laura

David Willis said...

The border looks great and seems so simple to do! And you look wonderful in BOTH pictures!

KnitterPam said...

Congrats to you on your weight loss! Lookin' good!

JoZart Designs said...

I think you look so good in both pics but you are lovely anyhow... and I'm lucky to have seen you for REAL!
Great LO!
You MUST show your DH my pics of the Mille Miglia... who knows he might take you there...It was fantastic! it's close to Lake Garda so an ideal spot for a holiday.
Jo x