Saturday, November 10, 2012

Distress Stains

OMG more wonderful new distress stain colors.
I just love using thes stains. When the gold,
bronze and silver was here I bought them right away.
Now all of these will be on my wishlist.
 
I can still remember about a year ago, when I
purchased the first set of colors±
and followed some of Tim´s video tutorials
and I  keep on using them.
 
 

Here a current card with
Michael Strong´s house stamp and mini tree
Here i show you how I made the background for the card.
Added a few drops of stain in different colors to my
craftsheet and picked this up with my tag.
 
 Then dried it with my heat gun and picked up some more
colors. You can do this a few times to get the depth
of color you want.
You can stamp and emboss in white
 before you swipe the color to your paper
( did this for the house)
or you can stamp and emboss afterwards
(as I did for the tree).

 On top of the background I embossed the stars in silver
and the sentiment was added with a piece
of double sided foam tape)
 Have a creative day!




No comments: