Monday, August 13, 2012

Is it summer yet?!

It seems the sun finally founds its way to The Netherlands for a few days.
So how about going to the beach?

I used a Create with TLC sentiment
by Michael Strong for this card.

The background is embossed with the
sun ray embossing folder.
Here a close up of the bottom border.
You sea I have embossed the stampes with silver
and dessert rain embossing powder.
i added some pearls and gemstones to make it 
a little glittery.

The sentiment is printed with the computer and
cut out with a spellbinder die. Around I added some 
yellow and brown distress ink.
So I hope you have a great summer too
and a creative day!


3 comments:

Tlc Creations said...

I love this card.....The shells are fabulous...and the background is beautiful.
Paulette

Laura said...

Such a fun card, Hetty! I love how you used the rays! And Michael Strong's shell and starfish stamps!Thanks for the creative ideas!!!

Juliet A said...

This is such a clever use of that embossing folder!