Wednesday, May 18, 2011

DTD Inspirational Challenge

Here is another inspirational challenge from
Let yourself be inspired by the picture above
and enter your card at the challenge blog.

Here is my card. I had the colors inspire me
and made this delicious cupcake side-step-card for my
MIL who has a sweet tooth!

This is what I used:
papers from Club Scrap
cupcake punch from Stampin'Up!
and another embossing die from Marianne Design
Digital text from Create with TLC
Happy Birthday stamp from Club Scrap
and
Gladys Salt from Bonibleaux Designs

Have a sweet and creative day!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Wonderful card Hetty. I love Gladys and green is a great color for her. Sentiment is really sweet especially with the accompanying cupcakes!

Tip Top said...

OOhh - the cupcakes look fab - and you're another one making me hungry!

Anne Temple said...

Love your side step card and I'm sure your mother in law will too. Great colors and that hat is perfect.

Cleota said...

Great card! Love the side step with the cupcakes! Great job chica!

jimlynn said...

SO VERY CUTE! Of course that image is just adorable and those cupcakes look so yummy! Wonderful card.
lynn