Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Mix it! Caardvark Challenge

Hierbij het kaartje voor de "Mix it!"challenge op de Caardvark blog. Dit is wat ik leuk vind, alles door elkaar gebruiken: dus hier papier van basic grey, rusty pickle, club scrap en imagination project. De dames zijn van I brake for stamps en de tekst is van Stampin'up! . Here a card for the Mix it! challenge at the Caardvark blog. Just as I like it! Use everything from different brands. The papers are from basic grey, rusty pickle, club scrap and imagination project. The ladies stamp are by I brake for stamps and the thext is from Stampin'Up! .

3 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

LOL! Those ladies are so funny! Great job with the challenge! Everything came together beautifully!

ohradiogirl said...

love this.

Yvonne Randall said...

What a great way to use the ladies. I always love to see how other people have used the fantastic stamps from I Brake for stamps. They are my favourites too.

Yvonne